login

Author Topic: Where do you go on vacation?  (Read 429 times)

dragos

Where do you go on vacation?
« on: August 31, 2011, 01:06:00 PM »
Hello everyone,

I find it verry difficult to pick a place to spend my vacation.
It's been a very long time since i had one and i feel like it's time to take a break from my life routine.

My biggest fear is i'll end up in a crowded place with people constantly making noise and trying to interact with me.
What places would you choose for your holidays?

FarmGiraffe

Re: Where do you go on vacation?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 07:53:13 PM »
Hmm if I could really choose I'd go to hong kong again and shop for a ton of items. They have really cool items for sale there. You might also want to go to Singapore or New Zealand. Panglao beach in Cebu isn't so bad, but singapore and hong kong are better.

KagamiSama

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To KagamiSama
  • A/S/L : 17/F
  • I am : A loner who doesn't want to be a loner.
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 09:28:09 PM »
If you don't want a place where people make a lot of noise and try to interact with you, don't choose a country/town with a lot of people. Mediterranean places would not be a good choice, since people there are very lively.

I've never really been into any vacations... It's always to go see my family. While it's fun, it isn't really vacation since we don't go sight seeing or anything.

If I had to go visit other countries, it would be Iceland, Poland, Ireland, Argentine, Chiles, Seychelles....

Noether

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 5000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Noether
  • A/S/L : 29/F/ The shadowlands beyond Asshai
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 03:02:53 PM »
I have been thinking of going to iceland too, kagami, it has to be so beautiful, and not very crowded, although I have my hollidays in january, and it wouldn't be a good choice to go in the peak of winter.
If you have your hollidays now dragos, there are a lot of places you can go that won't be super crowded, by the end of the summer most people go back to their jobs and schools, and less are left traveling.

uglygirl

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 06:27:43 AM »
i like the east coast