login

Author Topic: Confession Thread  (Read 13122 times)

Ammonsa

• Lurking Crowd
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Ammonsa
  • I am : Insecure Loner
  • My loner philosophy : They don't want me, I don't want them. Both parties are happy.
Re: Confession Thread
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 12:54:04 PM »
I long for attachment. I don't know where this comes from. I can't tell anyone because they will say I am desperate or lonely. I don't feel lonely,but maybe I am and just don't want to admit it.

Yeah, I think that I feel the same. And I really sympathise with you guys.

I'm gay.

Lightbringer

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 05:12:42 AM »
I am gay too..........

Taiho

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 40000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Taiho
  • I return from the Void.
  • A/S/L : 26, Male, Tasmania
  • I am : Nerdy Loner
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : I will carry the Banner till I can no more.
  • Status Update: Hold your head up high.
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2010, 09:52:45 AM »
I sometimes give half-truth answers to people, depending on how you view it. From a certain point of view.
Sailing through the Sea of Stars.

Lightbringer

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2010, 07:21:43 PM »
I am a gay.............

Taiho

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 40000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Taiho
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2010, 06:00:38 AM »
There's nothing wrong with being gay, it's just a lifestyle choice some people choose.

Lightbringer

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2010, 07:58:33 AM »
There's nothing wrong with being gay, it's just a lifestyle choice some people choose.

That's right !

Taiho

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 40000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Taiho
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2010, 08:17:43 AM »

That's right !

8)
Of course.

Boss

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Boss
  • A/S/L : 19/F/Australia
  • I am : Blonde Loner
  • My loner philosophy : If you want to cure loneliness get used to being alone
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2010, 01:15:31 PM »

Choose? Choose? I did not choose this. Why would I choose something that is marginalised, denigrated and gives me less opportunity in life than heterosexuals? I want the right the marry - would would I willingly choose otherwise? Why would I - or anyone else for that matter - willingly choose to be mocked, put down, bashed, isolated, alienated from mainstream society? I ignored, fought it, cried, forced myself to be attracted to guys, convinced myself lesbians were disgusting, lesbianism is only self-indulgent, deviant, strange, less than human. I was convinced I was late-bloomer, I prayed to God that one day I would have a husband and love him, that I would have a wedding. And I became so exhausted. So much self-hate. I tried so hard to experience something that didn't exist for me. That never did. I didn't have any will power left. I felt sick coming out to my family. I don't know how it's played on tv but there's no party, no celebration when you come out. just scowls and silences. People laughing with you one day and the next they swear they won't talk to you again. It's like mourning. It was like someone had died in the house. Why would I have chosen any of this?
The media make out being gay is all rainbows and sex parties and pride marches. It's not. It's the feeling of being kicked out of a big club that everyone else seems to be part of. Or maybe never having access in the first place.
You know what's ironic? I don't even want a girlfriend. I don't really get on with girls that much in real life. Sometimes I think it'd be easier to be with a guy. Guys are less judgemental. But I can't just choose to be straight, no more than I can change my hair colour. But I'm still sexually attracted to females. And I smurfing hate it.

Firzen

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2010, 05:24:51 AM »
Firsts first; I'm a macrophile.
Hi.

Choose? Choose? I did not choose this. Why would I choose something that is marginalised, denigrated and gives me less opportunity in life than heterosexuals? I want the right the marry - would would I willingly choose otherwise? Why would I - or anyone else for that matter - willingly choose to be mocked, put down, bashed, isolated, alienated from mainstream society? I ignored, fought it, cried, forced myself to be attracted to guys, convinced myself lesbians were disgusting, lesbianism is only self-indulgent, deviant, strange, less than human. I was convinced I was late-bloomer, I prayed to God that one day I would have a husband and love him, that I would have a wedding. And I became so exhausted. So much self-hate. I tried so hard to experience something that didn't exist for me. That never did. I didn't have any will power left. I felt sick coming out to my family. I don't know how it's played on tv but there's no party, no celebration when you come out. just scowls and silences. People laughing with you one day and the next they swear they won't talk to you again. It's like mourning. It was like someone had died in the house. Why would I have chosen any of this?
The media make out being gay is all rainbows and sex parties and pride marches. It's not. It's the feeling of being kicked out of a big club that everyone else seems to be part of. Or maybe never having access in the first place.
You know what's ironic? I don't even want a girlfriend. I don't really get on with girls that much in real life. Sometimes I think it'd be easier to be with a guy. Guys are less judgemental. But I can't just choose to be straight, no more than I can change my hair colour. But I'm still sexually attracted to females. And I smurfing hate it.

Few things to note here is that, homosexuals in general already get enough of that lifestyle choice BS from a majority of anti-gay zealots. You might not know it but homosexuals take offence to this, and rightly so. It is PART of who someone is, a fundamental part.

Secondly; Boss.
You say you smurfing hate it but I'm wondering if that's more of an environmental issue. Now please don't get me wrong, but from the sounds of your post, your hatred of being a lesbian sounds like it stems from your family/friends/general culture, maybe even religion fed into that hatred with "sin". I don't know.

The only thing that I do know is that hating yourself for who you are will get you no where. It's part of you, a part that hopefully in time you alone will embrace as a positive. Sure, controversy flies in the face homosexuals, there's a-holes in every country, and in most probability; also running it. Well, what I'm trying to say is; there are two sides to a coin to create any sort of controversy.
There have been people to this day in all parts of the world that have been tormented because of something as inane as being judged by sexuality. Some more so and some less, some never even had an option of saying who they were.

But,
You had that chance of saying who YOU were, and you took it!
You still have more chances in life for lots of other things, lots of things that can and will make you feel, along with other things, that being a lesbian isn't bad. You can be happy with your life, but you have to accept who you are. If other people aren't happy with it, then you know what?
Screw them!

Yes being a lesbian is marginalised, and not what the media puts it out to be, that does not stop you however from having a normal happy life by just being yourself.
You have something unique, something they'll never understand.
You are worth more then what you think.

Lightbringer

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2010, 07:47:44 AM »
 :o

Boss

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Boss
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2010, 01:58:54 PM »
Thank you Firzen. I probably overreacted, I know Skyrunner didn't intend any ill feelings or homophobia at all, people are entitled to their beliefs. It's just I had heard things earlier that day that made me feel depressed and it all came out after I read this forum. Actually, a lot of my post is not how I feel at all about being gay, moreso talking from a point of the only lesbians I know of, who are heavy drinkers, druggies, smokers, one-night-standers, superficial, judgemental, no standards and no morals. People who can't deal with being gay and go out and make the healthy-minded proud gays feel and look bad. I just feel so angry that these people feel worthless and trash themselves because ignorant people give them crap all the time. I wish they would stand up for themselves. I'm also angry because I don't know any gay people personally who live fulfilling, proud happy lives, people who just be themselves, who don't need substances to make them forget they're gay.
I have to remind myself that the problem is not their gayness, but the reactions they get for it.  I'm actually really lucky, my family's been pretty good about it. I have to remind myself of these things. It's easy to be homophobic & judgemental yourself when the only gays you see live like they have no respect for themselves, but it's no excuse, there are plenty of straight people like that as well. I guess it comes back to my shitty little town being so conservative.

I'm sorry if I upset you Lightbringer.

Lightbringer

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2010, 06:08:11 PM »
Thank you Firzen. I probably overreacted, I know Skyrunner didn't intend any ill feelings or homophobia at all, people are entitled to their beliefs. It's just I had heard things earlier that day that made me feel depressed and it all came out after I read this forum. Actually, a lot of my post is not how I feel at all about being gay, moreso talking from a point of the only lesbians I know of, who are heavy drinkers, druggies, smokers, one-night-standers, superficial, judgemental, no standards and no morals. People who can't deal with being gay and go out and make the healthy-minded proud gays feel and look bad. I just feel so angry that these people feel worthless and trash themselves because ignorant people give them crap all the time. I wish they would stand up for themselves. I'm also angry because I don't know any gay people personally who live fulfilling, proud happy lives, people who just be themselves, who don't need substances to make them forget they're gay.
I have to remind myself that the problem is not their gayness, but the reactions they get for it.  I'm actually really lucky, my family's been pretty good about it. I have to remind myself of these things. It's easy to be homophobic & judgemental yourself when the only gays you see live like they have no respect for themselves, but it's no excuse, there are plenty of straight people like that as well. I guess it comes back to my shitty little town being so conservative.

I'm sorry if I upset you Lightbringer.

Dont worry about that .

Taiho

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 40000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Taiho
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2010, 10:16:22 AM »
Wait just a minute. I'm NOT a homophobe. In fact, if any person wishes to marry or whatever, it should be based on if they love each other, not what their social status is.

Boss

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Boss
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2010, 05:57:39 PM »
Wait just a minute. I'm NOT a homophobe. In fact, if any person wishes to marry or whatever, it should be based on if they love each other, not what their social status is.

I know, I never said you were. But I'm sorry, I had issues that day that had nothing to do with anything on this message board, and it came out in my post. It wasn't a personal attack against you.

moionly

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moionly
  • A/S/L : 22/female/ europe
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : The only one that matters is me
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2010, 04:56:03 AM »
WOW guys!! I was hesitant to confess but seeing what you are discussing, I'm gonna just say it!
Acually I'm hardcore gay storylines and gays in the media Fan!! it's become a drug and it's an addiction that I don't want to be cured from!  no one knows about this except my cousin!! I watch every SL I can find! this has been going on for 3 years to the point that now when I see a straight couple I just roll my eyes! lol
I watched a LOT of gay themed movies, series and now I'm interest in soaps!! I watch soaps from Us, Uk, Germany, Argentina.. just for the gays  (lol..I know)
To the gays here *waves* BIG FAN!! don't be upset.. things are getting better and ppl are becoming more open minded about this!!
and Of course It's not a choice.. it's who you are!! i get pissed when ppl say that!!  /wakeup 
I'm a member in a lot of message boards dedicated to gay SL and you won't believe how many ppl there are that sympathize with the gay community :)
there's a gay caracater in the ATWT soap is going to be killed soon and there's a rage going on about it!! It's really refreching!

Taiho

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 40000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Taiho
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2010, 07:47:42 AM »
That's okay Boss, everyone has bad days now and then. I hold nothing to anyone, just like the wind...

NowImHere

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2010, 06:22:02 AM »
All part of life.

Taiho

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 40000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Taiho
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 11:42:27 AM »
All part of life.
Wither you fight the current or go with the flow, everyone will go down the long, winding river called life.

Boss

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Boss
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 03:28:05 PM »
Firsts first; I'm a macrophile.
Hi.

Holy crap I was expelling such a long-winded rant I can't believe I didn't even see this until now. I'm a macrophile too!!  /yup

NowImHere

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 04:26:50 PM »
What does it mean to be a serial killer in your sleep, dont get me wrong, I dont ever think about anything like that, but it was just a weird dream, any explanations...?

Lightbringer

« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2010, 02:53:05 PM »
What does it mean to be a serial killer in your sleep, dont get me wrong, I dont ever think about anything like that, but it was just a weird dream, any explanations...?

COOOOL!

LiB

• LC Addict
  • 100100 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To LiB
  • A/S/L : 26/m
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: ISFJ (The Nurturer)
  • My loner philosophy : Live life let live.
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2010, 09:20:14 AM »

Lol..that's kinda weird+cool...u can kill anybody!...for sure, only in your dreams.. :o

NowImHere

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2010, 03:33:54 AM »
hahaha thats what I thought rofl.

Taiho

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 40000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Taiho
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2010, 10:24:38 AM »
If I was going to be a serial killer, I would only kill people that deserve death, a vigilante, if you wish. That would raise the question what person would deserve death?

Boss

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Boss
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2010, 01:09:40 PM »
I never get to kill anyone in my dreams, I'm always the one being killed.