Author Topic: Confession Thread  (Read 13121 times)

pandora

Confession Thread
« on: January 27, 2010, 09:42:26 AM »
Admit it here for a relieve.

I was a child, i was a victim of sexual abuse, nobody knows cos i never told anyone and im still virgin. My parents didnt care for me, they had their own problems. My mother was stupid and weak, my father was rude and abusive. My parents have changed now, and they think they have succeeded to raise me as a nice young girl. It is hard for me to trust anyone, i am disappointed many times by close people. I am a loner now but i am lonely and unhappy, but when im around people im becoming more unhappy.

einjeru

Re: Confession Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 12:14:50 PM »
i have no idea what to say Pandora im crushed reading Your confession i really do!!!  :-X :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

moosh

• Drifter
  • 5000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moosh
  • I am : Eccentric Loner
  • My loner philosophy : only let in those who don't force themselves in
  • Status Update: i need to wee.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 12:36:48 PM »
pandora - wot i wrote on that other thread seems inappropriate now! should've read this one first....

- you're not obliged to trust anyone until you're ready, if you ever are ready
- when you're ready, might be worth speaking to some random counsellor about your abuse - they'll know better how to help you through it
- big step to get it off your chest though!

barbara

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »
I agree with person above me, when youre ready you need professional hands to help you. Hypnosis can become alternative solution which is fast and effective, not that i have tried myself.

jethro

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 06:59:22 AM »
Admit anything ? I'm a fat loner who plays games and I'm cool with dat.

Skywatcher

• Lurking Crowd
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Skywatcher
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : Que Sera Sera
  • Status Update: Silently watching..
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 12:04:09 PM »
I was...

Physically abused by my father.
Verbally abused by my mother.
Sexually abused by someone who was working for my father, ive never told this to anybody.

Now i accept what happened.
My father's changed & i think he regrets it.
My mother's become religious & has never again called me by nasty names.

pandora

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 02:31:57 PM »
Thank you guys..........................

Solitaire im very sorry to hear that.........

ghostinshell

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 06:58:08 PM »
I was bullied and it effected my entire life til i became a loner, and being a loner is not a bad thing. I don't regret what happened, now when i remember them i can only chuckle as it is an relic of the past.

minsky91

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 07:26:24 AM »
My father was an alcoholic and a cruel man too, memories of my childhood are full of dark scenes with my mother being verbally and physically abused by him, day after day. That early history is probably one of the main reasons why my character is shaped in a particular, "loner's" way at present, long after it happened (as I realise it now). But I do also remember how my father taught me to read when I was 5, - much earlier than when other children of my age managed that. He knew that getting of a proper education was probably the only chance for his son to break away from his father's working class misery.

Whether I have to be thankful to my father for me growing as a bright youngster and  succeeding then in getting of a University degree and so forth, I am not sure, as he wasn't participating in my life in such way any longer. Yet, when he was diagnosed with cancer some years later, I felt myself obliged to bring him to die peacefully to my own small flat from a remote town where he lived at the time, as the local clinics wouldn't host a terminally ill patient, being overcrowded as it was. (My mother had died 6 years before that, also from cancer).

I was near him during his last days, saw him spitting last bits of his lungs out and being mostly drugged to avoid the terrible pain. And to this day, I am still feeling awful sometimes, -  not from the visual memories of those last days, but rather from the never-receding feeling of guilt of  not having performed my son's duty well enough. (something what my sister was better at, I still believe).

...Till the recent time, I managed to avoid withdrawing myself from the world of people, but it's happening now nevertheless, - as a late echo of my childhood and other events that followed, perhaps. Or could it have to do (I wonder) with my own - all grown up by now - children, who never suffered anything of the above kind in their life and grew up in much better conditions, yet somehow managed to miss on basic qualities of kindness and compassion in their characters ?..  (or so it seems to me) 

Still, I believe life is a totally wonderful thing - you just have to learn how to enjoy it (being close to other people or not, it's a matter of personal choice).

And no, I don't believe in God or anything superficial.

barbara

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 10:48:00 PM »
....  :(
* barbara hugs Pandora
* barbara hugs Solitaire
* barbara hugs Ghostinshell
* barbara hugs Minsky91

Angie

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 07:51:31 AM »
*angie hugs everyone too. My LC friendsssss, even though you're far away but you're not alone there's always someone out there looking out for you /love  /love  /love

Now my confession issss : I  /love u tomi!   :P

queenbee

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 10:46:27 AM »
Twas my first day of school and i had to go to the bathroom so bad so i ran as quickly as i could to the nearest bathroom cos i felt my period had started and started using one of the stalls. Somebody entered the bathroom and i didnt have any tampons with me so i said "hey, could you get me a tampon out of the machines? ill pay you back", when a guy voice answered "What??". I wanted to dieeee!!!!!

Skywatcher

• Lurking Crowd
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Skywatcher
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : Que Sera Sera
  • Status Update: Silently watching..
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 12:15:34 PM »
^ Kinky. Hehehehehe.

Rezin

• Lurking Crowd
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Rezin
  • I am : Shy & Quiet Loner
  • My loner philosophy : Seeking solace in solitude, making sure not to drive myself crazy though
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 01:50:57 PM »
Geez... that's very rough for all of you. It's great that some of the people shaped up in the end. But the scars will still be there, but time heals all wounds right?

Hm. I have to say though, I don't know if I hate people or not but I would like very little to do with people. I just want to do everything at my own pace, which is probably like a snail's pace to most. When I think about having to talk to someone or hang out with them as a friend, I think I have to match up with their pace. I just want to be able to do things when I want, not bound by what others want. Of course, school will not leave me alone with groups, *sigh*

PoisonFlowers

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 08:38:26 PM »
 :'( Hugs you guys too.

My confession is: I have filled many notebooks with my journal entries and poems and lyrics and although there are things in there that I would never, ever show anyone, there's a tiny part in me that hopes that one day, someone will know it all, even the stupid, ugly stuff and think that I'm worth knowing.

catstarshine

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 11:49:37 PM »
I long for attachment. I don't know where this comes from. I can't tell anyone because they will say I am desperate or lonely. I don't feel lonely,but maybe I am and just don't want to admit it.

Mirrorman

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 12:59:31 AM »
I'm a closet alcoholic and my house is a dirty hole filled with dust and cat hair. Doesn't matter, no one sees it but me anyway.

moosh

• Drifter
  • 5000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moosh
  • I am : Eccentric Loner
  • My loner philosophy : only let in those who don't force themselves in
  • Status Update: i need to wee.
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 06:03:46 PM »
nowimmad

yep, i think the worlds knows now!!

catstar...

by attachment, do you mean friendship or more than that? perhaps friendship is a happy medium?

LiB

• LC Addict
  • 100100 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To LiB
  • A/S/L : 26/m
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: ISFJ (The Nurturer)
  • My loner philosophy : Live life let live.
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2010, 08:11:16 PM »
I long for attachment. I don't know where this comes from. I can't tell anyone because they will say I am desperate or lonely. I don't feel lonely,but maybe I am and just don't want to admit it.

huh..well we are same catstar...

NowImHere

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 08:22:13 AM »
I dont drink alcohol.

satellite

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 07:08:07 AM »
i am a hard core goth who listens to goth rock, but i hav been known to listen to songs like "LAZYTOWNS-BING BANG" "B*WITCHES-CEST LA VIE" and even songs by "ALPHABEAT" to my shame.

Soliloquist

• LC Regular
  • 37460 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Soliloquist
  • Borderline ISFP & ISTP
  • A/S/L : Secret/Secret/Secret !
  • I am : Happy Loner
  • Loner Personality: ISFP (The Artist)
  • My loner philosophy : Nobody's perfect for a company except myself :)
  • Status Update: MeeaaaAAaoOOoWoWoWoWo
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 01:12:06 PM »
i am a hard core goth who listens to goth rock, but i hav been known to listen to songs like "LAZYTOWNS-BING BANG" "B*WITCHES-CEST LA VIE" and even songs by "ALPHABEAT" to my shame.

rofl rofl rofl how hard core are you Satellite ?  *curious* /chin *wink*

Lightbringer

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2010, 07:28:38 PM »
"I came to confess. I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll."

Drow

• Lurking Crowd
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Drow
  • A/S/L : 31 Male Brisbane
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • My loner philosophy : Observe the world and learn how it works
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 05:55:02 PM »
Then I was the third... across the street...

Black Dahlia

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 08:30:46 PM »
I've never been treated right by a man. I used to give them everything they want and take whatever i could get. My parents never cared for me. I was also a victim of many unreported sexual assults. For a long while I thought I was useless til I met someone who was special to me. I tend to put others before myself because I hate myself.