login

Author Topic: What do you think of people above you game  (Read 4896 times)

Outpost

• LC Regular
  • 5000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Outpost
  • A/S/L : 30s/M/Out There
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: INTP (The Thinker)
  • My loner philosophy : If it's worth doing, It's worth doing alone
  • Status Update: ..... and so on and so forth
Re: What do you think of people above you game
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2012, 06:39:18 AM »
I understand that this decision can disappoint some members, and im sorry for it... But this is for the best.
Yes, I am disappointed. And I don't see how this is for the best? Shane is different but not the bad sort. He contributed a lot here - more than most by participating in all threads, sharing personal experiences, posting pictures and recommending relevant stuff. Everybody reacts differently when provoked. Some use smartass humor, some reasoning and some angry retorts.
As long as, people don't verbally abuse or threaten fellow members, they should be entitled to post their opinions.
As for him being a threatening character? Come on, now.

prometheus

• LC Addict
  • 115867 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To prometheus
  • The World is Beautiful.
  • A/S/L : 30/M/USA
  • Loner Personality: INFP (The Idealist)
  • Status Update: I'm thinking
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2012, 07:08:26 AM »
I'm pretty sure he had a grudge against me. I "moderated" a few of his posts, and quite a few of one of his buddies and he accused me of hitting a man while he's down, or something along those lines. I didn't hold a grudge against him, though, but he didn't really hold back the "negativity", so to speak, with people he didn't like.

------------
But moving along...
Outpost is an enigmatic character. He has a knack for posting short posts that hit right at the heart of matters, and often in a funny and witty way. Also the :cheesy: smiley has become a kind of signature and it amuses me every time he uses it. Also, I'm beginning to imagine that he really looks just like Anthony Hopkins.
Where you come from is gone, where you thought you were going to was never there, and where you are is no good unless you can get away from it. Where is there a place for you to be? No place... Nothing outside you can give you any place... In yourself right now is all the place you've got.

Nihil

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Nihil
  • Just a nobody.
  • A/S/L : 22yr old Dude from Belgium
  • I am : Social Misfit Loner
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : People suck
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2012, 08:31:29 AM »
Since i do not know Prometheus personally all i can say is he has an amazing avatar!

Voxtrot

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 33390 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Voxtrot
  • A/S/L : 27/F
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: INFJ (The Protector)
  • My loner philosophy : Do something useful with your life, yes please thank you.
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2012, 04:38:09 AM »
Okay, I'm going to do a double answer.   :smiley:

1.  Prometheus

Very wise, kind, clever as a mad professor, green fingered, knowledgeable about most subjects under the sun, without a drop of pretentiousness, funny too, likes strange steampunk goggles and always willing to give a kind word to others in need.  To summarise: everyone's best friend and where oh where has he gone?????? 

2.  Nihil

Nihil, Nihil...  A mystery!  Quite a complex personality, but also humble, sincere and well intentioned.  Always trying to understand himself better and willing to ask himself difficult questions.  Speaks Japanese (cool!), likes anime, good taste in music, hates hot weather and having to spend time with his annoying sister.  And he's also a nature lover, in a totally non-hippy kind of way, so +1!

“Many homicidal lunatics are very quiet, unassuming people. Delightful fellows.”  Agatha Christie

Caffeine

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2012, 12:20:29 AM »
I think Voxtrot is an active person, cheerful and open-minded. I dunno her personally..just assume after reading some of her post. ;D

Voxtrot

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 33390 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Voxtrot
  • My loner philosophy : Do something useful with your life, yes please thank you.
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2012, 06:25:44 AM »
Caffeine seems like a little sweetie so far.   /hugs  And her name makes me want to drink Vanilla Coke.   /hippie
“Many homicidal lunatics are very quiet, unassuming people. Delightful fellows.”  Agatha Christie

Nihil

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Nihil
  • Just a nobody.
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2012, 06:45:09 AM »
I'm not the kind of guy who just goes around telling people what he thinks of them but I will have a shot at this. I don't like to presume or assume things either...

*ahem*

Vox seems like a happy loner who enjoys life. I don't think she cares much about having a big social life and all that, and she likes it that way, wich is cool. She likes to read and write ( i think... ) and from what I have experiences seems like a kind person.

Okay now that that's over ... allow to crawl back into my blissful darkness T_T

juliana

• LC Regular
  • 10 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To juliana
  • A/S/L : 26/F/INDONESIA
  • Loner Personality: ISTP (The Mechanic)
  • My loner philosophy : Language has created the word "loneliness" to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word "solitude" to express the glory of being alone.
  • Status Update: A negative mind will never give you a positive life ;)
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2012, 09:40:32 PM »
Umm... Nihil is a quiet young boy in real life. Even tho he seems so straightforward in the forum. He might be critical and a bit temperamental. He's persistent (get your dreams, young boy). He's very independent. He's just unique :wink: :)

The_Lightbringer

• LC Regular
  • 14626 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To The_Lightbringer
  • A/S/L : AGE: Unknown , SEX: Male , LOCATION:Somewhere in Time
  • I am : Lonely Loner
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : There is nothing more easiest than complicating your life !
  • Status Update: I AM GORGEOUS !
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2012, 04:36:19 AM »
Juliana ........ a mysterious female character from Indonesia .............and probably very beautiful ......her posts can confuse ME (pointing to  myself) sometimes but i find them interesting and intelligent !

-Auron are you crying too ?
-No ....i am just........fading away.......

emussel

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2012, 04:47:27 AM »
The_Lightbringer...his vanity sticks out to me, we know he thinks he's gorgeous and has even created a post exclusively for other gorgeous people. Vain, apparently ageless and lost in time.
Okay someone have a go at me...I'm interested.

Faaip De Oiad

« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2012, 09:41:43 AM »
the way your sentences run on sometimes they just keep going and going and going but it's all so interesting to read because of the way your posts are worded there's almost a deliberate feel of unfocussedness like in a single sentence you could be talking about one thing and then all of the sudden you jump to another topic and it's like "whoa man" and then at that point I'm imagining that I'd probably be running out of breath by now if I had been reading this out loud to another person while walking up several flights of stairs but then it hits me that everything I've been reading up until this point has been such a slice and so I can't stop reading until I reach the freaking end of your fukking run-on sentence!

"...by all means, Captain."
...and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

idyll

• Adult Filter OFF
  • Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To idyll
  • A/S/L : 27/Male/Ohio
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2012, 06:48:13 PM »
Faaip De Oiad.

I'm new here but let's go with it. You have an interesting name on LC. You come off as having intellect and the ability to critically think. You communicate your opinion and thoughts well. You have strong opinions and sarcastic wit. You can speak with a thorn. I enjoy reading your posts here on LC, it adds variety to this electronic community. I don't know what your avatar is or means.

Perhaps you define your own self-image by social-class or possessions attained. You feel proud of yourself in a few ways, and for good reason. What you have been taught to seek leaves you feeling lacking in other areas of your life. Confidence, happiness and humility have eluded you for a while now. You often find yourself being led by emotions and feelings. The mood that you are in at any given time leads your thoughts and actions.

There is something within you that feels as if you are not fulfilling your heart's true desire. You have what you need, but you do not feel that you are/have what you want. Being a smart guy down inside you know how to achieve what you want. But there is something inhibiting you from doing so.

We are opposites in many ways. I would get a kick out of it if you could watch me laugh and walk away after I get rejected a couple times. And also as I laugh and walk away after I succeed a few times. It would help you realize that it isn't who you are, what you have, what you look like. It only depends on how you look at it, what you think of it. Perception. That defines everything.

Good read? Maybe, maybe not?  :tongue:   

Caffeine

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2012, 08:13:40 PM »
Hi idyll. Since I'm new here and not online so often, I could assume for just a few. I think you are an open-minded person, outspoken about your opinion, and quite friendly..after spotting some of your posts. /hippie

Voxtrot

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 33390 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Voxtrot
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2013, 03:48:10 PM »
I don't know. I miss you. Whoever you are.  /hugs

Faaip De Oiad

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2013, 09:39:07 AM »
She has some motherly qualities about her, you can tell from her posts that she's a genuine person and her mind shines bright.

Nihil

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Nihil
  • Just a nobody.
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2013, 08:21:47 PM »
Faaip is a cool dude I think.

emussel

« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2013, 09:17:10 PM »
Nihil...Nihil...not nearly around here enough anymore. I miss his cynicism sometimes. Trully a seemingly unique person...One of my first "buddies" here on LC, I definately approve of his existence.

Faaip De Oiad

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2013, 04:32:00 AM »
lessume lives an interesting life, he's had his ups and he's had his downs, he's on the road to redemption and things are looking good from here on out. I read his posts vicariously.

rayayala17

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rayayala17
  • A/S/L : 25/M/WA
  • I am : Lonely Loner
  • My loner philosophy : There's no such thing as a real friend; sooner or later they'll turn their backs on you.
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2014, 01:47:36 PM »
He's seems straight to the point but encouraging. And he's a cool guy judging from his responses I've read on my posts or others' posts.

Idonthaveausername

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Idonthaveausername
  • A/S/L : 18/Female/USA
  • My loner philosophy : Life Is a Journey. We live in a world where we love to judge but hate to be judged.
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2014, 11:34:16 PM »
I think rayayala has had bad experiences in his past with people, especially with ones that were close to him. I think that (he?) is a genuine person that had been betrayed a few times in the past. If this is true, I think he is waiting for a friend, or perhaps accepting his loneliness, that's if, he is lonely at all. He seems like a pretty cool guy too.