Author Topic: What is your zodiac sign?  (Read 8234 times)

Seraphic Sweetie

Re: What is your zodiac sign?
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2012, 03:48:29 AM »
Hm, I thought I replied to this thread?
I guess I didn't....Strange. @_x

Well I am a Taurus Sun/Aquarius Rising/Gemini Moon born year as the dog!

But I believe your signs make up only a bit of who you are.
I've read my own astrology chart & only like 70-80% was true.

But I was surprised that a Pisces somewhere in my chart predicted that I grew up with a "difficult" father!
I mean like, how did it know that beforehand? =O

It also said that I'd be addicted to this stuff & if I eve got myself in touch with a psychic I'd waste a lot of money depending on them based on my thirst for knowing the future & stuff.
But I am trying my best to ignore every psychic I come across!... Though I came across one willing to be paid a very low amount of money....

idyll

• Adult Filter OFF
  • Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To idyll
  • A/S/L : 27/Male/Ohio
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2012, 01:53:29 AM »
Leo. It's interesting to think about. I find myself possessing majority of the characteristics especially the bad. After reading some other signs the hit rate was about 10-30%, so it's an element of cold reading as well. I'd rather relate to a different sign. Dominate, can be overly proud, confident and egotistical, requires a lot of attention and flattery. Ironic because those are issue's i've noticed and really tried to work on, but may be that is everyone? One said Leo's are very virile.. haha ohh yeaa.

Horoscopes are funny. Monday - "You feel tired today, you didn't want to get out of bed." Friday - "You've had a long week and are looking to have fun!" Sunday - "You just feel like relaxing today." Woahh.. psychics.

Thea

• Lurking Crowd
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Thea
  • A/S/L : 19/F/CA
  • Loner Personality: INTP (The Thinker)
  • My loner philosophy : It's relaxing.
« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2013, 08:57:39 PM »
i'm a sagittarius too. horse people horse people walk like horses talk like people
Thea

Hylton

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 781 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Hylton
  • A/S/L : english
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • My loner philosophy : Illegitimi non carborundum
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2013, 09:37:10 AM »
Sarah Jessica Parker

Dannie

• Lurking Crowd
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dannie
  • A/S/L : 16/Guy
  • I am : A loner who doesn't want to be a loner.
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2013, 03:11:10 PM »
Born in February so I am a Aquarius

carbon

• LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To carbon
  • scaffolding kung fu
  • A/S/L : 47 m shaqratomatillo
  • Loner Personality: INFP (The Idealist)
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2013, 10:21:15 AM »

early february hopefully ..

HokkaidoWolf

« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2013, 11:07:23 AM »
I'm a LEO. Born August 11.  :cool:

wane182Antimainstream

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To wane182Antimainstream
  • A/S/L : 14/1/1992 Male... Greece for now...
  • I am : Anti-Social Loner
  • Loner Personality: ISFP (The Artist)
  • My loner philosophy : ''To know a life of pain and strife Too many years spent under the ice I'm so alone I've been living my life so cold and I will die cold and all alone''
  • Status Update: Waiting..
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2014, 01:51:58 AM »
A sensitive, realistic but also a dreamer..Capricorn.
I think ,my zodiac sign has to do a lot with who i am today...

LeTheRightOneIn

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To LeTheRightOneIn
  • "Never change for anyone."
  • A/S/L : 34/Female/Florida
  • I am : Romantic Loner
  • Loner Personality: INFJ (The Protector)
  • My loner philosophy : Not sure.
  • Status Update: Concentrating on Healing myself.
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2014, 12:57:39 AM »
I did my birth chart calculator and this is what came up for me. It's quite interesting. Born Feb. 18th.

Rising Sign is in 12 Degrees Leo
You love to be the center of attention and you want to appear strong, confident and dominant. You are very proud of yourself, sometimes quite vain even. When all around you are bedraggled and falling apart, you look like a million bucks! Very dignified and honorable, you enjoy the power and privilege, but not the responsibilities, that come with leadership. You are very idealistic but can also be quite stubborn. Others impress you only if they have integrity (but wealth, power and influence can also turn your head). You prefer rich, elegant surroundings and possessions, and will try to acquire them as your budget allows. Physically, you are very impressive - - at your best you have a regal, charismatic demeanor and bearing. Try not to be such a showoff!

Sun is in 29 Degrees Aquarius.
You get bored with the status quo and are generally open to new things and ideas. An individualist and a free spirit, your friends are quite important to you as long as they do not try to tie you down by making too many emotional demands on you. Your thoughts are offbeat and you're a bit eccentric, but not always very changeable. As a matter of fact, you can be quite stubborn at times. Very fair-minded when dealing with large groups or broad issues, you are not always emotionally sensitive to the needs of individuals. Extremely objective, with good powers of observation, you would be qualified to study technical and complicated subjects, like science, computers or maybe even astrology.

Moon is in 06 Degrees Taurus.
Warmth, comfort, security and familiar surroundings are necessary for you to feel at ease. Very loving and affectionate, you prefer a steady, patterned way of life. Patient, calm and steadfast, you are not easily upset. Others look to you for support. You tend to be a slow starter and a slow mover -- others may try to rush you, but they will never succeed. Emotionally, you are quite stubborn -- your attitudes about people and things were firmly set in your youth and will change very little as an adult. You are also very cautious and conservative about spending money. It is not that you are selfish, you just need to feel secure. Beware of a tendency to become overly complacent and too self-satisfied.

Mercury is in 05 Degrees Aquarius.
You tend to be very opinionated -- you have strongly felt notions about things and are quite vocal about expressing and defending them. Yet you are also an original thinker -- you enjoy shocking others with your offbeat, original thoughts. You appreciate and need mental and intellectual stimulation. Your judgment is usually fair and impartial -- you can be a good critic because you can remain objective and unemotional about most things.

Venus is in 25 Degrees Pisces.
You have a dreamy, fanciful, romantic nature and a very creative imagination. Indeed, at times, your private fantasies are more appealing than the reality around you and it is difficult for you to leave them. You tend to be unselfish and giving in relationships and are extremely sensitive of the needs of others. Be very sure that those you help are worthy of your devotion and are not merely taking advantage of your innocence and naivete.

Mars is in 25 Degrees Pisces.
Very sensitive and vulnerable, it is difficult for you to assert yourself. At times, you feel quite tired and you will require a lot of sleep in order to maintain your health and your strength. You are at your best when you act without your ego being important. You can be very unselfish and considerate of the needs of others. You get the most satisfaction by giving to others when you expect nothing in return. Beware of a tendency to want always to work behind the scenes or to become overly deceptive by doing things behind others' backs.

Jupiter is in 08 Degrees Sagittarius.
You have a very strong sense of ethics and morality. You are widely read and may also be widely traveled because you are sincerely interested in expanding your knowledge of the world about you. At times, you have an annoying tendency to be self-righteous and preachy about your belief system. You are usually quite idealistic and you demand the right to be able to explore the entire world of experiences yourself. Remember to grant others the similar right -- be tolerant, not dogmatic.

Saturn is in 04 Degrees Scorpio.
You tend to release emotional energies only very reluctantly. This is partly due to your fear of what horrible calamity might occur should they be released -- your emotions are terribly complicated and intense. Try not to repress these energies entirely, however, or you will succumb to negative and destructive forms of compulsive behavior. Give yourself the freedom to look awkward or silly once in a while. The relief you feel will be quite therapeutic and the embarrassment (whether it is real or imagined) will pass quickly.

Uranus is in 08 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and most of your peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world.

Neptune is in 28 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is in 29 Degrees Libra.
For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly.

N. Node is in 02 Degrees Cancer.
You genuinely enjoy meeting other people, but you're at your best if you can do so from the comfort of your own home. You prefer others to come to you and tend to feel uncomfortable about leaving your home or neighborhood for any extended period of time. Those who do come in contact with you are struck by your caring and obliging nature -- you really make them feel at home. You form the closest ties, however, with members of your immediate family, especially your parents and children. You're at your best attending or organizing family reunions!

Idonthaveausername

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Idonthaveausername
  • A/S/L : 18/Female/USA
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : Life Is a Journey. We live in a world where we love to judge but hate to be judged.
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2014, 07:09:40 PM »
I am a Cancer. My rising sign is Capricorn. I was born July 7th. Do I think My reading is accurate? Kind of. I also find astrology to be fun to look at.

rayayala17

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rayayala17
  • A/S/L : 25/M/WA
  • I am : Lonely Loner
  • My loner philosophy : There's no such thing as a real friend; sooner or later they'll turn their backs on you.
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2014, 05:45:14 AM »
I'm a Virgo. Apparently I'm special because I was born the day Virgo begins its reign which is August 23.

The_Lightbringer

• LC Regular
  • 14626 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To The_Lightbringer
  • A/S/L : AGE: Unknown , SEX: Male , LOCATION:Somewhere in Time
  • I am : Happy Loner
  • My loner philosophy : There is nothing more easiest than complicating your life !
  • Status Update: I AM GORGEOUS !
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2014, 07:14:46 PM »
I am gonna make my own zodiac (no black jack and hookers)!!!!!

-Auron are you crying too ?
-No ....i am just........fading away.......

Azure Potato

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 15000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Azure Potato
  • A/S/L : 25/Male/Estonia
  • My loner philosophy : Keep moving head held high!
  • Status Update: I'm such a fool...
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2014, 03:55:05 AM »
Hmm, thought I posted mine somewhere. Anyways Sagittarius is mine, 20th dec.
We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot - Eleanor Roosevelt

The_Lightbringer

• LC Regular
  • 14626 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To The_Lightbringer
  • A/S/L : AGE: Unknown , SEX: Male , LOCATION:Somewhere in Time
  • I am : Happy Loner
  • My loner philosophy : There is nothing more easiest than complicating your life !
  • Status Update: I AM GORGEOUS !
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2014, 01:51:54 PM »
I already posted mine i am damn sure but for the cause of renewing of LC ..... I AM GEMNINI AND I AM GORGEOUS !!!

-Auron are you crying too ?
-No ....i am just........fading away.......

Azure Potato

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 15000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Azure Potato
  • A/S/L : 25/Male/Estonia
  • My loner philosophy : Keep moving head held high!
  • Status Update: I'm such a fool...
« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2014, 05:24:41 PM »
We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot - Eleanor Roosevelt

Idonthaveausername

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Idonthaveausername
  • A/S/L : 18/Female/USA
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : Life Is a Journey. We live in a world where we love to judge but hate to be judged.
« Reply #115 on: December 23, 2014, 09:19:39 AM »
Hello people. My sun sign is cancer and my rising sign is Capricorn. Is this accurate for me? Yeah, I am emotional like a cancer, and I love food (lol). As a Capricorn rising, if you were to meet me in person, you would not expect it at all since my face is stern (I sometimes have resting bitch face /lol). I put my emotions off to the side because they are overwhelming and it is difficult to make decisions with them since it clouds my judgement. Since Cancer and Capricorn are opposites, it works out and I have a balance. Oh wait, I already made a post XD... Oh well... /gatauya