Author Topic: ׺` ᑭOкє๓oŇ ׺`  (Read 140 times)

citrus soda

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To citrus soda
  • soyboy
  • I am : Cool Loner
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • Status Update:  (H-hey....  Boo}👻
׺` ᑭOкє๓oŇ ׺`
« on: January 09, 2020, 12:50:22 AM »
I've got a slight obsession with the pokemon games. Few days ago I just finished playing Pokemon Red Version. It's the easiest one to catch all the pokemon because there are only 151. Newer games have over a thousand. I'm playing Black 2 right now. It's fun to set rules for these games because It's pretty easy to win battles. rules like picking a single type to use throughout the game or releasing a pokemon to the wild if it faints. nuzlock challenge is difficult. it's all really tedious stuff and I love it. anyone know what i'm talking about?

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To randomamazingperson
  • A/S/L : 31/Female/California, USA
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : I can have fun on my own, create happiness without others, and still welcome company without needing it.
Re: ׺` ᑭOкє๓oŇ ׺`
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 12:03:11 AM »
I've got a slight obsession with the pokemon games. Few days ago I just finished playing Pokemon Red Version. It's the easiest one to catch all the pokemon because there are only 151. Newer games have over a thousand. I'm playing Black 2 right now. It's fun to set rules for these games because It's pretty easy to win battles. rules like picking a single type to use throughout the game or releasing a pokemon to the wild if it faints. nuzlock challenge is difficult. it's all really tedious stuff and I love it. anyone know what i'm talking about?

Pokemon Red Version was the first and only pokemon Gameboy Original I played. I'm currently playing Pokemon Ultra Moon, a 3DS game on my 2DS New game system. I don't know what the nuzlock challenge is.
Long lasting happiness is created from within--accepting yourself as you are, not needing to change or do anything; loving, understanding, listening to, & being kind & compassionate to yourself; & knowing that you aren't damaged, defective, incomplete, lacking, or missing something, & you're normal.

citrus soda

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To citrus soda
  • soyboy
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • Status Update:  (H-hey....  Boo}👻
Re: ׺` ᑭOкє๓oŇ ׺`
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 04:09:40 AM »
going through with a nuzlock run is actually a challenge because if your whole team faints you gotta restart the game and delete your save data. some times there are more rules added, but here's the general deal.

1. once you enter a new route you've never been to you can only catch the first wild pokemon that appears in that route.
2. nickname all the mons you do manage to catch so you like em more.
3. if you're pokemon faints in battle they're not allowed to see the light of day ever again. you've gotta lock them up in a PC box and keep them there forever.

that's basically it. I don't think i'm forgetting anything big. you could tack on extra rules to make it even more of a challenge.