Author Topic: Kava Tea - Stress Relief, Relaxation and Ease of Tension  (Read 358 times)

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To randomamazingperson
  • A/S/L : 30/Female/California, USA
  • I am : Cool Loner
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : I can have fun on my own, create happiness without others, and still welcome company without needing it.
Kava Tea - Stress Relief, Relaxation and Ease of Tension
« on: April 12, 2019, 08:56:59 AM »
Kava tea tastes good. I read online that it's supposed to help us relax and decrease anxiety. I hope it does that.
Long lasting happiness is created from within--accepting yourself as you are, not needing to change or do anything; loving, understanding, listening to, & being kind & compassionate to yourself; & knowing that you aren't damaged, defective, incomplete, lacking, or missing something, & you're normal.

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • My loner philosophy : I can have fun on my own, create happiness without others, and still welcome company without needing it.
Re: Kava Tea - Stress Relief, Relaxation and Ease of Tension
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 06:53:20 AM »
It makes it easier for me to fall asleep since I've been drinking kava tea.
Long lasting happiness is created from within--accepting yourself as you are, not needing to change or do anything; loving, understanding, listening to, & being kind & compassionate to yourself; & knowing that you aren't damaged, defective, incomplete, lacking, or missing something, & you're normal.

sunlight_hope

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 04:52:51 PM »
Sipping a warm cup of herbal tea can help lessen anxiety. :smiley:

jeremiah

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 150000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To jeremiah
  • A/S/L : 61/male/WA
  • I am : Nerdy Loner
  • My loner philosophy : Long is the night with the fool.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 07:58:27 AM »
I've thought of trying kava, but I read somewhere that it can make your face puffy.  (I'm a vain old fool, so that concerns me.)  Maybe I'll cautiously test some out.  I may need it at some point.  I think I'm developing a tolerance for kratom.

tumbleweed

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 05:37:43 AM »
I tried it once and it didn't do anything for me, but I know it does for some.  Is it one of those things you have to use for a while to get the effect?

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 11:46:47 AM »
I tried it once and it didn't do anything for me, but I know it does for some.  Is it one of those things you have to use for a while to get the effect?

The effects were immediate to me. I read somewhere that oat straw takes weeks to get the effect. I've never tried oat straw.

tumbleweed

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 04:28:44 AM »
I read somewhere that oat straw takes weeks to get the effect. I've never tried oat straw.

I've known some pretty laid-back horses. :=)

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2019, 11:40:06 PM »
I've known some pretty laid-back horses. :=)

Horses eat oat straw?