login

Author Topic: Sil Ver Quin, is it possible for you to e-mail everyone to let them know ...  (Read 564 times)

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To randomamazingperson
  • A/S/L : 31/Female/California, USA
  • I am : Cool Loner
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : I can have fun on my own, create happiness without others, and still welcome company without needing it.
Loners Club is back? When I get a message on Loners Club, I get an e-mail from Loners Club telling me that I have a message. I wonder if it's possible to message everyone so they can receive an e-mail with an announcement that Loners Club is working again
Long lasting happiness is created from within--accepting yourself as you are, not needing to change or do anything; loving, understanding, listening to, & being kind & compassionate to yourself; & knowing that you aren't damaged, defective, incomplete, lacking, or missing something, & you're normal.

rare45

good idea. +1

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • My loner philosophy : I can have fun on my own, create happiness without others, and still welcome company without needing it.
good idea. +1

Thanks. I hope the others think to check if Loners Club is back by typing out the link to get here. I've been doing it almost everyday and was happy when I was able to get on it yesterday

Post Merge: April 04, 2019, 11:27:23 PM
We can all also message random members so that they get a notification in their e-mail inboxes.
Long lasting happiness is created from within--accepting yourself as you are, not needing to change or do anything; loving, understanding, listening to, & being kind & compassionate to yourself; & knowing that you aren't damaged, defective, incomplete, lacking, or missing something, & you're normal.

Sil Ver Quin

• LC Regular
  • 30000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sil Ver Quin
  • Boom!
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: ISFP (The Artist)
  • My loner philosophy : if it makes me happy then why not ?
  • Status Update: This is the best forum in the internet... :)
Loners Club is back? When I get a message on Loners Club, I get an e-mail from Loners Club telling me that I have a message. I wonder if it's possible to message everyone so they can receive an e-mail with an announcement that Loners Club is working again

The "loners club is back" thread was announced when i posted it, i think everyone has received it in their e-mails.
I <3 Loners-Club.com

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
The "loners club is back" thread was announced when i posted it, i think everyone has received it in their e-mails.

Thank you, Sil

Sil Ver Quin

• LC Regular
  • 30000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sil Ver Quin
  • Boom!
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: ISFP (The Artist)
  • My loner philosophy : if it makes me happy then why not ?
  • Status Update: This is the best forum in the internet... :)
No problem
I <3 Loners-Club.com

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
oh. by the way i miss the chat box on the homepage. oh welp LC is back.

Me too.