Author Topic: The Site Seems to be Less Active  (Read 272 times)

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To randomamazingperson
  • A/S/L : 30/Female/California, USA
  • I am : Cool Loner
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : I can have fun on my own, create happiness without others, and still welcome company without needing it.
The Site Seems to be Less Active
« on: December 07, 2018, 11:52:58 AM »
Must be a dead season. I check the site every day to see if there are any new posts because I have the time.
Long lasting happiness is created from within--accepting yourself as you are, not needing to change or do anything; loving, understanding, listening to, & being kind & compassionate to yourself; & knowing that you aren't damaged, defective, incomplete, lacking, or missing something, & you're normal.

jeremiah

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 150000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To jeremiah
  • A/S/L : 61/male/WA
  • I am : Nerdy Loner
  • My loner philosophy : Long is the night with the fool.
Re: The Site Seems to be Less Active
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 01:07:13 AM »
I posted a song on Song of the Week yesterday.  I am always thinking of trying to post something, but as always, I'm a pathological procrastinor.  I've thought of trying some posts in the "depression and anxiety" forum, but I don't like to get people down.  I tend to save that for other forums.  From my Google mail I see there's a steady stream of new joiners, but they never introduce themselves.

Kipperbang12

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kipperbang12
  • This whole "imaginary underground" got me thinking
  • A/S/L : 18/m/uk
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: ISFP (The Artist)
  • My loner philosophy : loners are the cool ones ;)
  • Status Update: bug infested floorboards - can we leave this place now?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 02:43:30 AM »
I posted a song on Song of the Week yesterday.  I am always thinking of trying to post something, but as always, I'm a pathological procrastinor.  I've thought of trying some posts in the "depression and anxiety" forum, but I don't like to get people down.  I tend to save that for other forums.  From my Google mail I see there's a steady stream of new joiners, but they never introduce themselves.

i need to get more active here, i feel awful for being so disconnected from this forum

Hylton

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 781 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Hylton
  • A/S/L : english
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : Illegitimi non carborundum
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 08:34:57 AM »
It has been a long long time since I have checked in. I hope all those I knew before are are well though

tumbleweed

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 10:16:28 AM »
I'm back after about 2 years of trying to be social (yuck!  Deceit, argumentativeness, bossiness, rejection, rudeness, people who believe lies about you and won't let you defend yourself, people who are all talk and no listen, spending hours out of a week listening to somebody basically just telling you about the doings of their friends and relatives--NOPE!)

I'll try to post fairly regularly.  Unless my posts don't get comments, anyway.  I'll try to comment about other people's.  Already started, kind of. 

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • My loner philosophy : I can have fun on my own, create happiness without others, and still welcome company without needing it.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 12:25:45 PM »
I'm back after about 2 years of trying to be social (yuck!  Deceit, argumentativeness, bossiness, rejection, rudeness, people who believe lies about you and won't let you defend yourself, people who are all talk and no listen, spending hours out of a week listening to somebody basically just telling you about the doings of their friends and relatives--NOPE!)

I'll try to post fairly regularly.  Unless my posts don't get comments, anyway.  I'll try to comment about other people's.  Already started, kind of.

Welcome back, Tumbleweed.
Long lasting happiness is created from within--accepting yourself as you are, not needing to change or do anything; loving, understanding, listening to, & being kind & compassionate to yourself; & knowing that you aren't damaged, defective, incomplete, lacking, or missing something, & you're normal.

tumbleweed

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 03:20:57 PM »
Thank you. Is there a short version of randomamazing person that you like?

randomamazingperson

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 04:32:55 AM »
Thank you. Is there a short version of randomamazing person that you like?

I enjoy my solitude. I'm going through a career change. In time I'll attend social events and have fun with people. I want to banter and be witty with people in person.

jeremiah

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 150000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To jeremiah
  • A/S/L : 61/male/WA
  • I am : Nerdy Loner
  • My loner philosophy : Long is the night with the fool.
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 06:50:27 AM »
Right now I'm working on a zine.  I did zines before I was on the Net.  I have a "layer" of loyal friends who've written and "talked" to me in zines for years before I got on the Net.  What I've realized, that friendship takes some time and effort.  Being a lazy, scatter-brained, stimulation junkie, I tend to shirk that effort----to focus and persevere.  I'm constantly battling my procrastination and frittering away of time.  I'm sixty, but I may be more irresponsible than a teenager in some ways.
As I keep harping, I really want to do worhwhile projects with people, not just socialize,  but nobody else seems to want to join me.  I suspect I bore them, weird them out, or repel them somehow.   

griffin

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To griffin
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : Drifting along
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 03:40:08 PM »
Oooh I forgot about here XP Hello world.