login

Author Topic: Negative people  (Read 150 times)

criette

Negative people
« on: July 19, 2017, 02:42:29 AM »
I have been trying to be more happy and positive on a daily basis but it is hard doing so when I have negative people around me. And I know how others will say to distance yourself from that type of energy but the only problem is that I live with that energy :/. My family is just like a huge ball of negativity (except for my dad) that I can't get away from. I want to move out for the summer but I can't stay with a friend for that long and I can't get my own place cause I'm still a minor :/. Everything just sucks right now and whenever I find myself happy my family just loves to make me feel like a total disappointment and it ruins my mood. Idk what to do or where to go I just want to leave and be happy again. Any advice?

jeremiah

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 150000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To jeremiah
  • A/S/L : 60/male/WA
  • I am : Nerdy Loner
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : Long is the night with the fool.
Re: Negative people
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 01:04:45 AM »
When I was 16 I lived way out in the boondocks.  There were no parks but there were patches of woods and fields and old abandoned houses here and there.  (Unfortunately, the houses were a bit too spooky to stay around for long.)

There were major fights and tensions in my family when I was growing up.  Fortunately, I had my own room, and I guess I escaped to it often.

Do you have a bike?  Sometimes a long bike ride can be an escape.  Sadly, we don't have many movie theaters any more, but if you can find any, they may be a place to go.  Of course, I understand they're not cheap like they used to be.   Maybe pack a lunch for one and go on a picnic to a nice park.  Just a few ideas.

Kipperbang12

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kipperbang12
  • This whole "imaginary underground" got me thinking
  • A/S/L : 18/m/uk
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: ISFP (The Artist)
  • My loner philosophy : loners are the cool ones ;)
  • Status Update: bug infested floorboards - can we leave this place now?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 05:07:01 AM »
Ouch. I'm sorry for what you went through. I think I will ride a bike somewhere. i just wish I could feel comfortable in my own home :/

i got my dad's old bike recently, been riding it a lot

Sil Ver Quin

• LC Regular
  • 30000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sil Ver Quin
  • Boom!
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: ISFP (The Artist)
  • My loner philosophy : if it makes me happy then why not ?
  • Status Update: This is the best forum in the internet... :)
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 01:35:56 AM »
Just hold on to it, oneday when you can move out, then move out. Meanwhile you might want to get and love a pet, pets are great natural cure for sadness, & any negative feeling, they teach us unconditional love.
I <3 Loners-Club.com