login

Author Topic: Feeling completely alone and tired  (Read 132 times)

Lem

• Lurking Crowd
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lem
  • A/S/L : 15, Male, Washington
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : "If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living." - Gail Sheehy
Feeling completely alone and tired
« on: March 15, 2017, 03:28:23 PM »
Every day I go through the exact same routine, and every day nothing changes. I've drifted further and further away from my friends in the past few years, and now I feel like I can't even empathize with them anymore, I just don't feel alive anymore, and I want to just leave, go out on my own and figure out who I want to be, make my own life no matter how difficult, just actually live, but always there are all these insecurities dragging me down. If I stay at home I don't know if I'll be able to stay alive, and if I run, I have no idea how I'll even carry on with having a normal life after that. Please help me.

Angel Embrace

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Angel Embrace
  • Love is my home
  • A/S/L : 22/F/In Dreams
  • I am : Sad Loner
  • Loner Personality: INFP (The Idealist)
  • My loner philosophy : Find who you are and what makes you happy on the inside. Be nice to others and respective of their own path.
Re: Feeling completely alone and tired
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 01:02:14 AM »
Every day I go through the exact same routine, and every day nothing changes. I've drifted further and further away from my friends in the past few years, and now I feel like I can't even empathize with them anymore, I just don't feel alive anymore, and I want to just leave, go out on my own and figure out who I want to be, make my own life no matter how difficult, just actually live, but always there are all these insecurities dragging me down. If I stay at home I don't know if I'll be able to stay alive, and if I run, I have no idea how I'll even carry on with having a normal life after that. Please help me.

Aww, I feel bad you feel this way. It makes me sad to see people as young as you have such thoughts. But even I felt this way at your age. But it's actually stronger for me because I'm becoming an adult and I want to be free of the life that was deceptively thought to be my own.

Yes I've been living a life that wasn't me.

People have different sizes and tastes in clothing and shoes.
The same goes with a person's life.
Some people can wear a size 7, others a size 9.
If they wear the opposite shoe, one is too big, the other is too small.

Now imagine you are wearing a life that is a size 7 when you are actually a size 9?
In real life, wearing a size 7 shoe when you're size 9 will blister and bleed your feet terribly.
So imagine your soul putting on a size 7 life, when really you're a size 9.
It'll be constricting!!

I've been there...and luckily I have a lot of free time to take off the size 7 life and heal my blistered soul...slowly....

But you are young and must be tied down by parents, school, or something else. I feel so bad.  :icon_crap:

I'm not sure what advice to give, I'm sorry. All I can say is that you need that freedom to be you! Find who you are and what you love. It's good for your soul! It starts with alienating yourself from others, so you can focus on yourself. But it's not in a bad selfish way, it's a good selfish way.

Think of it like this- if a person is a sick, they need to be away from others to heal or else infect people around them.

You need to come back to your healthy state, or find what makes you YOU!

There's something I've read that if you put off your needs, then the more embittered one will become. It's important to take care of yourself as well.

I'm not sure what kind of routine you are in, but i hope you can find some wedge in the schedule to fit in YOU time.

Take care!
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." ~ Romans 12:2