Author Topic: I miss being alone...  (Read 196 times)

ChiOblood

• Lurking Crowd
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To ChiOblood
  • Morbid and Death's child
  • A/S/L : 17/Gender Neutral/USA
  • I am : Social Misfit Loner
  • Loner Personality: INFJ (The Protector)
  • My loner philosophy : Silence is neccessary for the mind to function properly....I can't have silence without them gone.
  • Status Update: Confused as fuck.... 9n9
I miss being alone...
« on: November 21, 2016, 02:48:10 AM »
For my whole life I have been told to be more social and life would be better with friends. I grew up alone. I had no friends. Eventually, in middle school, I started to chat online and loved it. I still thought that if I had friends irl, I would be happy. In high school I made some friends but still talked online. As my number of friends grew irl, I talked less and less online. Now in college, I have quite a few friends irl and hang out with all of my bf's friends, but I realized I hate it.... I miss the days I was alone. When I would talk online all day long... Friends irl suck. They leave me out of stuff, and I feel out of place. Even if we're all talking, I feel weird.... I don't like hearing my voice. I don't want people to see me and notice me... I still love being with my boyfriend and I love talking to my best friend, but that's it... Is it weird that all my life I wanted friends and people to notice me more, but now I absolutely hate it? I was thinking of just blocking a lot of people out from my life. My boyfriend said we can make it work if that would make me happy, but is it too much?
___9.9~♥~♦~♣~♠~9.9___

Quadrants are important.

Kipperbang12

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kipperbang12
  • This whole "imaginary underground" got me thinking
  • A/S/L : 18/m/uk
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: ISFP (The Artist)
  • My loner philosophy : loners are the cool ones ;)
  • Status Update: bug infested floorboards - can we leave this place now?
Re: I miss being alone...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 04:52:37 AM »
i'd rather be left alone tbh :/

griffin

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To griffin
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : Drifting along
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 05:08:04 AM »
I dunno if it was me i'd still enjoy hanging out with friends or acquaintances so long as i also had time to myself and they weren't too shallow or boring (then again I say that yet im the type walk out of situations so quickly). I mean like online friends are quite distant to me even though good. But I can understand the feeling of being out of place, but if they leave you out like, are their really your friends? Try finding like real friends that actually care although i guess that's hard. If you don't like them and it doesn't benefit you then maybe? But if its an insecurity it could be something to work on.

Book

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 500000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Book
  • WISE Division
  • I am : Extreme Loner (i'm here neither to make friends nor enemies)
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 09:18:15 AM »
ChiOblood,

My first rule is take care of Number 1. We are unique people with unique needs.

Survival for people like us is goddamn difficult, in my humble opinion. Take care of yourself first. All else must be secondary.

I suppose the exception would be children, but I'm not a fan, so I'll leave that for someone else to address. I couldn't have children, but even if I could have, I wouldn't have had any. I am a great cat mom, but would be terrible for children.

Book /read
History . . . is a nightmare from which I'm trying to awake.

ChiOblood

• Lurking Crowd
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To ChiOblood
  • Morbid and Death's child
  • A/S/L : 17/Gender Neutral/USA
  • I am : Social Misfit Loner
  • Loner Personality: INFJ (The Protector)
  • My loner philosophy : Silence is neccessary for the mind to function properly....I can't have silence without them gone.
  • Status Update: Confused as fuck.... 9n9
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 11:12:59 AM »
I dunno if it was me i'd still enjoy hanging out with friends or acquaintances so long as i also had time to myself and they weren't too shallow or boring (then again I say that yet im the type walk out of situations so quickly). I mean like online friends are quite distant to me even though good. But I can understand the feeling of being out of place, but if they leave you out like, are their really your friends? Try finding like real friends that actually care although i guess that's hard. If you don't like them and it doesn't benefit you then maybe? But if its an insecurity it could be something to work on.

Thanks, I'll try to find some. :33

Post Merge: November 23, 2016, 11:14:34 AM
ChiOblood,

My first rule is take care of Number 1. We are unique people with unique needs.

Survival for people like us is goddamn difficult, in my humble opinion. Take care of yourself first. All else must be secondary.

I suppose the exception would be children, but I'm not a fan, so I'll leave that for someone else to address. I couldn't have children, but even if I could have, I wouldn't have had any. I am a great cat mom, but would be terrible for children.

Book /read

Haha x3 true true, thanks
___9.9~♥~♦~♣~♠~9.9___

Quadrants are important.

Sil Ver Quin

• LC Regular
  • 30000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sil Ver Quin
  • Boom!
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: ISFP (The Artist)
  • My loner philosophy : if it makes me happy then why not ?
  • Status Update: This is the best forum in the internet... :)
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 09:07:00 AM »
Here's my idea, get a new number (dont tell others but your chosen acquintance, like your bf, bestfriend, so on), buy a cheap phone for the old number, always turn off the ringing volume of your house phone, create a facebook & make that as the only way for the rest to contact you.

Imprison them in cyber life. They would feel content just by seeing your updates on FB, and would stop bother you in real life.

Post Merge: December 11, 2016, 09:08:29 AM
It works for me.
I <3 Loners-Club.com