imagelogin

Author Topic: Here I go  (Read 204 times)

M. Staccatissimo

Here I go
« on: July 20, 2016, 03:48:33 AM »
Hello everyone,

I will try to keep this introduction brief. For some reason I was never allowed to make friends as a child and was locked up, bored all the time and went through some abuse. The concept of friendship wasn't clear to me. I eventually found out as I became a teenager, consumed a lot of drugs alone and with meaningless individuals.

Although my spirits are usually up, I've been reading about the bad effects of being alone and not having a social circle, which worries me a little. I have acquaintances but anything more than that makes me uncomfortable. It's unclear whether I should make friends or not.

I am a soon-to-be EEG tech student and work in a call center.

I don't really have expectations from this forum, just interested in reading posts and possibly participating.

Thank you for reading

Miss Staccatissimo

Book

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 500000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Book
  • M O D E R A T O R
  • I am : Extreme Loner (i'm here neither to make friends nor enemies)
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
Re: Here I go
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 06:17:25 AM »
Hello everyone,

I will try to keep this introduction brief. For some reason I was never allowed to make friends as a child and was locked up, bored all the time and went through some abuse. The concept of friendship wasn't clear to me. I eventually found out as I became a teenager, consumed a lot of drugs alone and with meaningless individuals.

Although my spirits are usually up, I've been reading about the bad effects of being alone and not having a social circle, which worries me a little. I have acquaintances but anything more than that makes me uncomfortable. It's unclear whether I should make friends or not.

I am a soon-to-be EEG tech student and work in a call center.

I don't really have expectations from this forum, just interested in reading posts and possibly participating.

Thank you for reading

Miss Staccatissimo

Hiya. I'm new too.

Welcome!    /joget
History . . . is a nightmare from which I'm trying to awake.