Author Topic: Eternal Crusade  (Read 252 times)

Elthron

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 30 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Elthron
  • Not all those who wander are lost...
  • A/S/L : 21/m/England
  • I am : Nerdy Loner
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : There is is beauty in darkness and silence.
  • Status Update: A brief but bright return...
Eternal Crusade
« on: January 25, 2016, 05:25:09 AM »
Just a heads up to anyone who likes 40k. There's a class based 3rd person shooter coming out called Eternal Crusade. It's looking like a pretty good so far - I've been playing in the alpha and it's been really fun. The devs all seen to be pretty into 40k themselves so are trying to make it really faithful to the lore/board game. If you've played the game Spacemarine it's quite similar to that but with far more classes (and races eventually). If you're into that kind of thing, I'd give it a look.
Far out in the uncharted back-waters of space - at the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy - lies a small, unregarded yellow sun...

WightKnight

• Lurking Crowd
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To WightKnight
  • A/S/L : 36 Male Johannesburg
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: ISTP (The Mechanic)
  • My loner philosophy : Don't really have one
Re: Eternal Crusade
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 08:31:15 PM »
Never had much experience with it myself, probably because it's always existed in two domains I don't care for - stodgy, boring tactical RPG battles; and fat-necked, tough-talking space marines in ridiculous power armour.

That said, I did really enjoy the Warhammer 40k Space Marine shooter that was released a few years ago. Was quite fun to mow down waves of bright green orcs. I guess I can stomach the power-amour-space-marine nonsense when the stodgy role-playing is removed.