login

Author Topic: Why does everyone leave me?  (Read 507 times)

ShadowViper

Why does everyone leave me?
« on: December 05, 2015, 08:24:06 AM »
 My friend never stays by my side, he usually hangs out with his other friends, I don't even consider him a friend. He's more of a person you can talk to rather than be friends with. I've dealt with that a lot times. I guess that's one of the reasons I'm here today. But, I've kept asking myself questions ( which I can never answer ). The most common question is : why does everyone leave me? Is it something i did? Is it me or them? I can never answer it.   :icon_crap:

Sil Ver Quin

• LC Regular
  • 30000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sil Ver Quin
  • Boom!
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: ISFP (The Artist)
  • My loner philosophy : if it makes me happy then why not ?
  • Status Update: This is the best forum in the internet... :)
Re: Why does everyone leave me?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 09:03:00 PM »
Can be you, can be them... Maybe they think youre annoying or uninteresting, or maybe you think they are. Society is also shallow, if we're annoying or uninteresting but we're handsome/pretty, rich, etc then some people still want to get close to us.

So... they dont deserve to be thought about.
I <3 Loners-Club.com

jyp-in-the-home

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To jyp-in-the-home
  • A/S/L : male
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: INFP (The Idealist)
  • My loner philosophy : The world seemed reasonable when it only composed by black and white, but when the grey came that's when the difficulties were born
Re: Why does everyone leave me?
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 12:05:19 AM »
Can be you, can be them... Maybe they think youre annoying or uninteresting, or maybe you think they are. Society is also shallow, if we're annoying or uninteresting but we're handsome/pretty, rich, etc then some people still want to get close to us.

So true.
-- There is an antidote for every illness, we only have to ask it --