login

Author Topic: Longest conversation youve ever had and enjoyed ?  (Read 240 times)

Sil Ver Quin

• LC Regular
  • 30000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sil Ver Quin
  • Boom!
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: ISFP (The Artist)
  • My loner philosophy : if it makes me happy then why not ?
  • Status Update: This is the best forum in the internet... :)
Longest conversation youve ever had and enjoyed ?
« on: October 17, 2015, 02:34:24 PM »
Me with my old college mate last night, back then in college times i didnt really like her but she was the person who spent time with me the most at campus. We couldnt go to sleep, she sent me bbm message, asking what i was doing, etc. Then we talked about our college times, twin peaks (a tv series we both like), i told her to take mbti, we talked about mbti, i told her of my business, and my new product idea, she told me about a guy she likes, i talked with her til i went to bed.

She was alright  /sleepy
I <3 Loners-Club.com

Raeign

Re: Longest conversation youve ever had and enjoyed ?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 09:15:35 PM »
lel at that reaction.

The last longest conversation i've ever had lasted for an hour. We talked about nothings, and it flowed well. The silence wasnt awkward either. Now that friend has left for college. We still gell well, but it's too much effort keeping in contact  /gatauya
“Fear is the original sin"
― L.M. Montgomery, The Blue Castle

Azure Potato

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 15000 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Azure Potato
  • A/S/L : 25/Male/Estonia
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: INFP (The Idealist)
  • My loner philosophy : Keep moving head held high!
  • Status Update: I'm such a fool...
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 12:24:54 AM »
I've had a few conversations I've liked, but right now trying to remember them, I can't. Typical of me.  /sleepy
We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot - Eleanor Roosevelt

abstractx1

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To abstractx1
  • Alone
  • A/S/L : 25/M/UK
  • Loner Personality: INFJ (The Protector)
  • My loner philosophy : Just be you, and forget what other people think. You know what is best deep down.
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 07:33:44 AM »
There was a special person I used to talk to, and our conversations would stretch for hours, maybe 4-8 hours with gaps at the largest, talking about everything. I'd always love every single second of them.

griffin

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To griffin
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : Drifting along
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 09:41:31 PM »
Long conversations are great I remember having some with friends in seemingly long lunchtimes as well as out and about. Some short conversation however seem to have a lot of depth too and have been just as interesting as long conversations tend to tail out. I don't know exactly how long my longest conversation was however lol maybe a couple of hours?? with possible breaks