imagelogin

Author Topic: Casus but not that simple  (Read 335 times)

The_Lightbringer

• LC Regular
  • 14626 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To The_Lightbringer
  • A/S/L : AGE: Unknown , SEX: Male , LOCATION:Somewhere in Time
  • I am : Lonely Loner
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : There is nothing more easiest than complicating your life !
  • Status Update: I AM GORGEOUS !
Casus but not that simple
« on: January 14, 2015, 01:53:39 PM »
Imagine this a two persons person A and person B. They are both arguing and person A tells to person B that he/she used to date person B because he/she felt pity for person B and wanted to cheer person B up. (What would you guys feel and do if you were in the person B's place) Also lets imagine too that person A did not wanted to make person B feel bad, lets imagine in some perverted way that person A wanted person B to feel better when he/she told person B this, in other words person A did not had bad intention person A was just careless with the words. So lets imagine that person A feels bad for this and tells person B that "If you feel pity that means that YOU do care about the person" in order to make person B feel good again but on the next day person B feels very bad either way and keeps this for himself aaaand afternoon because person B can't keep this for too long he blows up like a bomb and says stupid things to person A too.

So what do you think about this situation?

-Auron are you crying too ?
-No ....i am just........fading away.......

Faaip De Oiad

Re: Casus but not that simple
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:07:51 PM »
sounds like they're just going around in circles
...and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Mystic Cow

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 2012 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mystic Cow
  • A/S/L : 25,M, USA
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: INTP (The Thinker)
  • My loner philosophy : Look alive
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 02:55:24 AM »
Sounds like a type of feeling paradox i.e. feel pity <-> Caring for person. Hmm. Well if I was Person B, I would have to say what's on my mind, but not in an offensive way or a way that will make things worse. Like I would tell Person A that even if the intentions were good, it still hurt to hear that.

I get the sense that that exchange of words was kinda like a bomb, and it blew up in the middle of the relationship. And it'll take time to heal or move on. If Person B is anything like me, he needs to say what's on his mind. It's probably better than bottling it up inside until it's let out in a really bad emotional outburst.

Idonthaveausername

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Idonthaveausername
  • A/S/L : 18/Female/USA
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : Life Is a Journey. We live in a world where we love to judge but hate to be judged.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 10:36:42 AM »
First of all, they both need to understand the understand the other side before they get into any kind of arguing. As an outsider, I understand both perspectives and why they feel they way they felt.As an outsider, I understand both sides of the situation and why they felt the way they did.

Person A: Yes, he/she dated person B because he/she felt bad for him/her. Person A also needs to understand that it is 1) Person B's problem to deal with 2) Person A should not have manipulated person B's emotions by dating him/her.

Person B: Yes, person B did not like how person A took advantage of his/her emotions. Person B needs to understand that person A was just trying to help BUT person B has the right to be upset.

The way in which person A intervened with person B's self pity was not the proper solution. They either need to 1)Kiss (not literally) and make up or 2)Just not talk to each other. There is no use in going back and forth about the issue.

If I am missing anything, let me know. :azn:

The_Lightbringer

• LC Regular
  • 14626 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To The_Lightbringer
  • A/S/L : AGE: Unknown , SEX: Male , LOCATION:Somewhere in Time
  • I am : Lonely Loner
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : There is nothing more easiest than complicating your life !
  • Status Update: I AM GORGEOUS !
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 08:46:40 PM »
I see your point Idonthaveyousername :)

-Auron are you crying too ?
-No ....i am just........fading away.......