Author Topic: 2014 Has Been Such A Good Year!  (Read 110 times)

rayayala17

• Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rayayala17
  • A/S/L : 25/M/WA
  • I am : Lonely Loner
  • Loner Personality: None of the above.
  • My loner philosophy : There's no such thing as a real friend; sooner or later they'll turn their backs on you.
2014 Has Been Such A Good Year!
« on: May 30, 2014, 07:22:24 AM »
 /hug2
I've been having such a good year so far. I passed my 2013-'14 school year with a "B+" and an "A-", I obtained a summer job like I said I would do, the 90's Sailor Moon anime has been re-mastered and released on Hulu and a new Sailor Moon Crystal anime is coming out in July, and Lady Gaga's Seattle concert has been pushed up from May 2014 to August 2014 so there's still time for me to buy a ticket (assuming they're still available.) I'm looking forward to the rest of what 2014 has to offer. :cheesy:

emussel

Re: 2014 Has Been Such A Good Year!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 02:33:39 AM »
That's great...

I've noticed that the years tend to go by so uneventfully and so quickly now that it's just one after another voom, voom, voom!

:shocked:

Elthron

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 30 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Elthron
  • Not all those who wander are lost...
  • A/S/L : 21/m/England
  • I am : Nerdy Loner
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • My loner philosophy : There is is beauty in darkness and silence.
  • Status Update: A brief but bright return...
Re: 2014 Has Been Such A Good Year!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 11:13:58 PM »
Glad you're having a great time. I've been having a good year as well (though when I say "year" I still work in school years so mine is nearly over :tongue:). This year has been my first at university and I'm enjoying it a lot. The extra freedom is particularly nice.
Far out in the uncharted back-waters of space - at the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy - lies a small, unregarded yellow sun...