login

Author Topic: Do you tend to have certain "eureka" moments in your head that you don't share?  (Read 441 times)

FarmGiraffe

Do you sometimes go about your day and then have sudden realizations about life etc. and you think "eureka!" yeah, that's how it works! But you don't share it with anybody?

Personally, I do. Though after a while, I forget those realizations haha. Though I do understand why there are questions on yahoo answers about "What's it like inside a man's head?"

Haha... there's both good and bad stuff, I'm telling ya.

LiB

• LC Addict
  • 100100 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To LiB
  • A/S/L : 26/m
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: ISFJ (The Nurturer)
  • My loner philosophy : Live life let live.
There's tiny Gremlin sitting on a chair with some fancy levers and buttons inside my head.
Scary.... :shocked:

Shaneth

• Banned Member
  • Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Shaneth
  • Grinning since 1973 80% proof and intoxicating ;)
  • A/S/L : 38/Male..im pretty sure/ Sydney
  • I am : Angry Loner
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • Status Update: Complaints Line back 02 89719686 +61487207725 Skype shane.schuberth ring damn you RING and feel the wrath of a lordling XD
Every day,  :wink: but my head works like youtube links..*tips head to the side*. A thought forms I probe it then find several other links relating to the thought, that look inviting so I look around and find more links then I google for hours to see how original the original thought and subsequent links are and how relevant they are and at the pattern that connects them. Then I go about trying to categorize them if they are relevant, file them and start again. :azn: this is an average day with medication.. without.. like trying to pick a grain of sand from a tornado  :icon_sueno: :shocked:
Here's a riddle: When is a croquet mallet like a billy club?
I'll tell you: Whenever you want it to be!
Cheshire Cat
:azn:

LiB

• LC Addict
  • 100100 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To LiB
  • A/S/L : 26/m
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: ISFJ (The Nurturer)
  • My loner philosophy : Live life let live.
^Indeed it seems like it works as Youtube. Open one link and it suggests many more related to the original video. /idea

Voxtrot

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Addict
  • 33390 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Voxtrot
  • A/S/L : 27/F
  • I am : Just a Loner by Choice
  • Loner Personality: INFJ (The Protector)
  • My loner philosophy : Do something useful with your life, yes please thank you.
Yep, my life seems to be made up of eureka moments, which I think will change everything but then I forget about so quickly it really achieves nothing...

Well, we're human, aren't we?   :laugh:
“Many homicidal lunatics are very quiet, unassuming people. Delightful fellows.”  Agatha Christie

KagamiSama

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To KagamiSama
  • A/S/L : 17/F
  • I am : A loner who doesn't want to be a loner.
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
I think up of a lot of ideas that I find great, but always end up forgetting them. Sometimes I write them down, but I never really get the motivation to go back on them, it's more a spur of the moment type of thing, those eureka moments...  At least to me!