Author Topic: What kind of injuries have you had?  (Read 381 times)

Mystic Cow

• Adult Filter OFF
  • LC Regular
  • 2012 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mystic Cow
  • A/S/L : 25,M, USA
  • I am : Loner by nature
  • Loner Personality: INTP (The Thinker)
  • My loner philosophy : Look alive
What kind of injuries have you had?
« on: February 07, 2012, 09:57:18 AM »
I sprained my ankle maybe 4-5 times. My most recent time, I sprained it while trail running, so I had to limp half a mile to the bus stop. Then when the bus came, they wouldn't let me get on because I had taken off my shoe. So I limped another half mile to my apartment, when I realized that I could just put my shoe back on and face the pain. So, I took the bus back to my apartment, which I still needed to walk another half mile to my apartment.

I fractured my left arm while playing soccer. I was defending, and this guy just knocked me over. I landed on my left arm; I'll never forget this one, the ride to the hospital was so painful.  This happened in the 3rd grade, so I got all of my classmates to sign my cast. Actually, that's in reverse. My classmates socially obliged me to get them to sign my cast.

Then there was that time that I landed on my face while playing soccer on cement. I chipped a tooth so that I needed braces, and I also had this wicked scrape across my face. I was embarrassed about it, but I looked like Scarface so it was awesome.

Right now I'm dealing with a heel stress fracture; it's not very fun at all. I have to take practically 2 months off, waiting for this thing to heal.

lebbiehairs

• Adult Filter OFF
  • Drifter
  • 8 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lebbiehairs
  • A/S/L : 21/F/the place where people nearly riot over waffle makers
  • Loner Personality: INTP (The Thinker)
  • My loner philosophy : I'm not trying to be anti-social. It's just that no one understands me and what I like to do.
Re: What kind of injuries have you had?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 11:03:56 AM »
When I was an infant, I fell off a counter and broke my leg. I don't remember the incident, but left hip is slightly lower than the other and my left foot is positioned more inward (I can probably explain that better).

I think my sister sprained my finger when I was fourteen. We were fighting and my right finger collided with one of her knees. I never got any medical attention for it, but it's okay.

LiB

• LC Addict
  • 100100 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To LiB
  • A/S/L : 26/m
  • Loner Personality: ISFJ (The Nurturer)
  • My loner philosophy : Live life let live.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 03:01:26 PM »
Not anything major but tooth got chipped off once when playing badminton. Got hit by a teammates racket.
Hope you'll have a speedy recovery Mystic Cow and start kicking back soon. :smiley:

Shaneth

• Banned Member
  • Drifter
  • 0 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Shaneth
  • Grinning since 1973 80% proof and intoxicating ;)
  • A/S/L : 38/Male..im pretty sure/ Sydney
  • I am : Angry Loner
  • Loner Personality: INTJ (The Scientist)
  • Status Update: Complaints Line back 02 89719686 +61487207725 Skype shane.schuberth ring damn you RING and feel the wrath of a lordling XD
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 03:09:02 PM »
 :icon_surprised:Goats play badminton?   :cheesy: nice..

Heaps of scars self inflicted, broke a finger hitting a counter.. who knew that it would be a counter that got me? two cuts from hobby knives one from a sister the other from my ex.. need I say more. Oh and an electrical burn on my thumb and index finger from age 3 when I arced out a power socket  :smiley: good times.. :azn:
Here's a riddle: When is a croquet mallet like a billy club?
I'll tell you: Whenever you want it to be!
Cheshire Cat
:azn: